Wholesale distribution is an industry that is constantly changing and wholesalers are frequently looking at ways to improve their business model. Developing and perfecting supply chain management, warehouse automation, efficient customer-oriented functions, and activity based costing are all examples of vital aspects of this industry where our team of professionals can offer expertise and insights.
Additionally, the impact of doing business in multiple states and around the world requires a foundational understanding and strategic application of complicated international and multi-state tax issues. Louis Plung & Company holds expertise in identifying and implementing tax and financial strategies that can help you improve your business.
Louis Plung &Company professionals have decades of industry experience within wholesale distribution. We provide a comprehensive service model for tax planning and preparation, audit and risk assurance, and complex transactional work tailored to your precise needs.
Below is a list of some of the many services we can offer to meet the demands of wholesale distribution clients:
- Financial reporting (audit, reviews, compilations, and agreed upon procedures)
- Internal control evaluation
- Wholesale distribution accounting services
- Inventory costing and analysis
- Wholesale and distribution accounting services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Strategic tax planning
- Tax compliance
- Property tax issues and 263A inventory calculations
- IRS representation
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
- Succession and estate planning